Here you have a selection with some of the best events in the Basque Country during May 2015
Regarding traditions and festivities:
- In Elciego (Rioja Alavesa) the market of the flower and the farm
- In Bilbao also, in BBK room of Bellas Artes Museum, Hiperrealism 1967 exhibit. Open Wednesday to Monday from 10am to 8pm.
- In Getaria, "The art of Balenciaga" exhibit from 13th October 2014 to 16th April 2015
- In Tolosa, Gipuzkoa, a water puppets exhibit in The Puppet Museum
- In Bilbao, the Guggenheim Museum, has the best of the Guggenheim collection on exhibit (where you can see works by Marc Chagal, Kandinsky or the Basque artists Jorge Oteiza, Chillida, etc.) until 10th May 2015
- In Vitoria, the restoration work of a painting made over a photograph, done in 1900. In Bellas Artes Museum of Vitoria. Until 15th March.
- In Bilbao, the Guggenheim Museum, has a temporary exhibit on Niki de Saint Phalle, until 10th May 2015
- In Bilbao, in Bilbao Arena, Breakdance Festival "Break on Stage" from 25th April to 25th May.
Picture credit: pedronchi